Unparalleled picturesque Lefkada is linked with mainland Greece by a floating bridge. Together with the nearby islands Skorpio, Madouri, Kastos, Kalamos and Sparti they constitute a prefecture with capital Lefkada.
The island is easily approached by car via Preveza but also via the national airport of Aktio by daily flights to Athens. There is also a local connection with Kefallonia and Ithaki. The island has endless spotless beaches, picturesque resorts, remarkable historic monuments, unique architectural buildings, busy night life, amazing cooking and unrivalled hospitality.
What else can you ask for unparalleled holidays? But of course a hotel up to the image and fame of amazing Lefkada. That is exactly what the Oasis hotel in Perigiali, Lefkada will offer you. Unforgettable holidays in a friendly environment with a fantastic view of beautiful Prigiponisia and excellent service.
In parallel with your residence at the Oasis hotel you will have the chance to visit many sights of the island and the region.
- Go round the islands Skorpio, Madouri, Meganisi etc.
- See the cave of the legendary submarine Papanikolis
- Swim in the waters of the marvellous beaches that stretch over the whole length of the island like Kathisma, Basiliki, Nydri, Mikro Gialo, unique 'Porto Katsiki', Agiofyli etc.
- Visit the waterfalls of Dimosari close to Nydri
- See the picturesque villages of mountainous Lefkada with their pure beauty
By going for a walk in the town of Lefkada you can visit:
- The Art gallery of post - Byzantine Paintings
- The room with the Archaeological collection
- The holy monastery of Faneromeni, the first church of the island (63 A.C.)
- Panagia ton ksenon (Virgin Mary of foreigners) church, Saint Spyridona's church etc.
- The Folklore Museum
- The Public Library
- The trade centre to buy local products and mostly fabulous textiles and many other sights
On the island Lefkada and mainly in the town there is a large number of churches and monasteries and a lot of these belong to private individuals. The visitor sees in the sacred ground of the churches : Rare hagiographies and wall paintings of the 18th century, carved icon screens, and others.
The management of the hotel is at your disposal for any information related to the sights and the entertainment on the island.